Thursday 2 January 2014

Last Outfit of 2013

On New Year's Eve I went to my best friend's house for bants times with the galzzz. A bottle of wine in, my dress was replaced by pyjamas and and I was tucked firmly into my sleeping bag. It's a shame that the dress didn't get more exposure because I absolutely love it: 






Sorry the picture is not great, will take one of me wearing it soon. It reminds me of this 1960's Shift Dress from Liberty...just more modern. Oxfam's Online Shop describes it as "perfect for a dark winter romance" and I agree!







I found the above picture on Google Images which then led me to Oxfam Online, check it out http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/womens-clothing. One of my resolutions is to be more frugal this year because if I'm not careful I can spend a staggering amount on clothes...and it's really not sustainable as a student. As they say: Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves! 

Much Love, G x

No comments:

Post a Comment