Monday 6 January 2014

Trainers on the Tube

I went to London today to get out of the house and work in a different environment. On the way I took pictures of these shoes which I really like: 






There are loads of versions of these out now. I think these are just about loud enough without being overstated. They're chunky without excess and can be worn with pretty much anything to sport up an outfit - shirt and jeans, skater skirt or maxi dress. Win win :) Check them out here in Triads with a 25% discount or for a more retro feel here for a cool light blue version.


I also spotted these: 





A pretty red head at Baker Street was sporting these chunky buckled boots and let me take a picture.

These are again perfect for a lot of different looks - messy grunge, dark and pretty or just to add some height and attitude. I'm definitely going to be on the look out for these on eBay ! River Island do a similar pair, as do Boohoo for £35. 

Hope your Monday has been a good start to the week, 

G x 



2 comments: