Thursday 2 January 2014

Oxford Fashion Society

So I just wanted to quickly mention Oxford Fashion Society. It's a blog run by Oxford students and I'm currently Head of Photography. Every other week I come up with a concept for a photo shoot, find models ( I usually stalk people on the street), a location and a photographer...and then shoot the whole thing. It's a lot of fun and it's a shame that this will be my last term doing it. 
Here are a few of the concepts we've shot so far, check out the links below for more of our stuff: 




Jacket: Vintage 
China man necklace: Vintage
Playsuit: Flamingo (a pay per kilo shop in Barcelona)




Dresses: Zara, Vintage




Cap: Calvin Klein
T-Shirt: Handmade
Shorts: Ralph Lauren (£4 from charity shop!)




Playsuit: Flamingo






No comments:

Post a Comment